Monday, January 5, 2015
NIH IDeA Western Regional Conference
Conference Dates: Monday evening, October 12 - Wednesday afternoon, October 14, 2015
Conference Location: The Coeur d'Alene Resort in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Grant Writing Workshop: On Monday, before the conference, we will be hosting an all-day grant writing workshop to be presented by Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC
Conference and Writing Workshop fees:
• Students - $200, including conference and writing workshop
• Post-docs/staff/other - $250, including conference and writing workshop
• Faculty NOT attending writing workshop - $250
• Faculty attending conference AND writing workshop - $300
• Faculty/Post-docs/staff/students attending writing workshop but NOT conference - $50 - Do NOT register for the conference - go directly to step #2 below to pay your workshop registration fees.
Three steps to a complete conference registration:
3. Reserve a hotel room at cdaresort.com. Be sure to enter promotion code, WIDEA, to receive the special conference rate.
Contact Whitney Floch (firstname.lastname@example.org; 208-885-2097) or Linda Liou (email@example.com; 208-885-5373) if you have questions or problems with the registration process.
Return to News